Performance Coach Blake Stark has coached/guided his clients to great success as a young coach, with accomplishments such as:
- Developed and coached 2022 National Drive Chip and Putt National Champion
- 30+ junior victories
- Multiple Amateur victories
- Everyday golfers on average saving 8 strokes in his coaching program
- Consulted for PGA, LPGA, Korn Ferry, and Division 1 golfers
Blake is highly specialized in coaching and using the latest technology to help his students faster. As a Coach Blake believes there are 100 of ways to swing, different strategize to be successful, the key is to understand and develop you into something great. As opposed to trying to ask you to be someone else. Blake focuses on 3 main areas:
- Introductory lesson/ game assessment to be able to create the client an accurate blueprint to reach their goals
- Monthly and Long term coaching, " I bring tour quality and style coaching to competitive juniors and everyday golfers"
- Traditional lessons as need
- Consulting for other coaches and players
Top 100 teacher Jon Tattersall says ""I’ve had the pleasure of coaching and now working with Blake for many years... It makes perfect sense that he would shift his focus to coaching, using the same skills and interest in why things work and why they don’t. I’m delighted to collaborate with Blake on measuring players and finding better ways to help them improve their skills. I know Blake can help your game"!
Ready to finally understand why you are not improving get with Blake today!
If you would like a free 15 minute consult please call Blake at 678-641-1188 or visit www.starkgolf.net
Awards and Certificates
TPI Golf Leve 2
GASP Dual force plate
Dr. Kwon Texas Womems University level 1 and 2 Certified
TPI Level 1
Penn State Golf Biomechanics